* Improved Comfort
* Injury Prevention
* Pain Elimination
* Increased Power
* Improved Efficiency
* Seat height – Calculated by measuring the knee angle.
* Seat fore and aft position – Set by finding the optimum knee position over the pedal axle.
* Stem height and length – Calculated by measuring the effective upper body.
* Handlebar angle and width – Adjusted in relation to arm length.
* Brake lever position – Adjusted in relation to the riding arm angle.
* Cleat position (clipless only) – For optimum power transfer and pedalling technique.