WATCH THIS SPACE 2015 stock arriving soon
Check out the reveiws on the 2015 NEW EXCITING BIKES
Sunday 15th June FREE MUC-OFF Bike Wash at the Rifle Range Carpark from 12.30 to 2.00
pedal up and we will wash your bike for you
June 7th - Lynne's Saturday ride on the Questa
Finally had time to get back out on our demo bike - the hot looking Avanti Questa Team (women's specific)
- fantastic winters day though still winding out around Springcreek -
I throughly enjoy riding the Questa - the Dura-Ace gears are so smooth, my first year of riding with dura-ace I NOW KNOW why riders rave about - come and try this amazing bike out - ride faster - defintely km's quicker without trying - you will fall in love with this bike as I have - had my best Taupo time in November 2013 since the late 1990's!!
AvantiPlus Blenheim offer: -
1. Free 4/6 week service on all new bikes sold in store, then a free service at 6 months and 12 months.
2. Comprehensive safety check on all new bikes before they leave the store
3. Free bike fit with every new bike sold to make sure you enjoy the ride.
4. Lifetime manufacturers frame warranty on Avanti bikes
5. A team of people who are here to help you to achieve your dreams on a bike
How to buy the right cycling shoes
Whether you ride on the road, explore off road trails or commute to work, the proper cycling shoes can make a big difference in your performance, comfort and enjoyment. Here’s a few tips what to look out for when buying any kind of cycling specific shoes:
- Type of Shoe? - Road : Mountain : stiff or flexi?
- What’s important - must suit your type of riding and terrian
- A Good Fit : Breathable Materials : Easy on, easy off, ask about our range of pedals and cleats
- AvantiPlus Blenheim are very proud to have been part of the 2013 Business Awards
Third place Trustpower Customer Service Award
Second place Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology Investing in People & Skills Award.
Have been proudly supporting:-
Proud to be involved with the Ride On Marlborough programme teaching kids to ride.
Lynne is a qualified instructor Level 1, 2 and now 3, 4 for on-road skills.
'Bike instructors get NZQA ticket to ride' - extract from Marlborough Express 31/01/2013
Five instructors from Ride On Marlborough have been recognised for their dedication to teaching bicycle safety by being recognised as fully qualified by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority [NZQA].Tina Fortune, David Speedy, Lynne Haines, Gillie Smith and Wendy Hughes underwent their assessment in December last year, with all of them making the grade. All five have been involved with Ride On Marlborough since it began in October 2011 and have been working towards their qualification since.
The Ride On programme is designed to teach children over six weeks, with one and-a-half hour lessons once a week.
They also do condensed six-hour days when visiting rural areas.