WATCH THIS SPACE 2015 stock arriving soon
Check out the reveiws on the 2015 NEW EXCITING BIKES
AvantiPlus Blenheim offer: -
1. Free 4/6 week service on all new bikes sold in store, then a free service at 6 months and 12 months.
2. Comprehensive safety check on all new bikes before they leave the store
3. Free bike fit with every new bike sold to make sure you enjoy the ride.
4. Lifetime manufacturers frame warranty on Avanti bikes
5. A team of people who are here to help you to achieve your dreams on a bike
Check out the 2014 bikes:
The Genius LT
The Addict Lightweight obsession
How to buy the right cycling shoes
Whether you ride on the road, explore off road trails or commute to work, the proper cycling shoes can make a big difference in your performance, comfort and enjoyment. Here’s a few tips what to look out for when buying any kind of cycling specific shoes:
- Type of Shoe? - Road : Mountain : stiff or flexi?
- What’s important - must suit your type of riding and terrian
- A Good Fit : Breathable Materials : Easy on, easy off, ask about our range of pedals and cleats
- AvantiPlus Blenheim are very proud to have been part of the 2013 Business Awards
Third place Trustpower Customer Service Award
Second place Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology Investing in People & Skills Award.
Have been proudly supporting:-
Proud to be involved with the Ride On Marlborough programme teaching kids to ride.
Lynne is a qualified instructor Level 1, 2 and now 3, 4 for on-road skills receiving NZQA National Certificate in Recreation and Sport (Coaching and Instruction) Cycle Skills Instructor
'Bike instructors get NZQA ticket to ride' - extract from Marlborough Express 31/01/2013
Five instructors from Ride On Marlborough have been recognised for their dedication to teaching bicycle safety by being recognised as fully qualified by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority [NZQA].Tina Fortune, David Speedy, Lynne Haines, Gillie Smith and Wendy Hughes underwent their assessment in December last year, with all of them making the grade. All five have been involved with Ride On Marlborough since it began in October 2011 and have been working towards their qualification since.
The Ride On programme is designed to teach children over six weeks, with one and-a-half hour lessons once a week.
They also do condensed six-hour days when visiting rural areas.